BODU BALA SENA MAGARAGAMA RESOLUTION
The Bodu Bala Sena passed ten resolutions at a meeting In Maharagama on 17th February 2013.
- The Sinhalese community should work with commitment and dedication from today to stabilize Buddhist Sinhalism in this country.
- The All Ceylon Jamiyathul Ulama should be dissolved immediately.
- Halal foods should be banned in Sri Lanka.
- Government should investigate on funds coming from the Middle Eastern countries to the Ulama council.
- People involved in illegal propaganda activities should be eliminated from the country before 17 March 2013.
- Government should launch investigation on activities of fundamentalists group and the funds they receive.
- While the government should investigate on NGOs and their source of funding a common policy should be adopted on this issue.
- Sending Sri Lanka women as house maids to the Middle Eastern countries should be banned.
- The government should take measures to protect Buddhist temples and Buddhist people across the country including on North and the East.
- The government should take necessary legal action to implement the resolutions submitted by the Buddha Sasana Commission to safeguard the Buddhism.
The above ten resolutions passed by the BBS were handed over to the government.